Monday, March 3, 2008

Root Canals

Well, many of you know of my root canal tooth. 3 root canals, gum surgery and passing out in a dentist chair while prego, the same tooth loves to give me trouble. I was flossing Sat. night and this famous tooth of mine(by the way, my dentists nurse(is that what you call those ladies?) told me there might be something to my thoughts of hereditary teeth going bad. Does that make any sense? My father, and brother, and aunt all have the same tooth missing as my trouble tooth!!! They saved money in having theirs pulled. I'm honestly just too vain to have that done. I'm going for a tooth implant next time this baby needs something(save up your money honey). Oh, I never finished my story, my tooth came out!! AHHHH, I had bad dreams that night. However, I went to a great dentist today who took an xray and showed that everything was fine, the crown just came off! WOOHOO, its glued back in and I'm eating swedish fish(maybe I should have waited for those?)
The following are some pictures from our month.




3 comments:

Gina said...

meg meg meg, i hear you on the tooth stuff!! TERRIBLE... i hate dreams where teeth fall out. they're supposed to mean something right? anyway... the dentist nurse is a dental hygentist. which grant thinks he could be without going to school. ha ha. loved all your pictures on snapfish! caroline looks SO much like you know its amazing and Law looks like mark!! so CUTE! fun that lisa m. was in your pictures :) love, gina

Gina said...

oh wait, just re-read. your tooth really did fall out!! OH NO. i mean the crown of it. oh, i bet the stump felt weird!! :)

therooddog said...

I was hoping to find a photo that went along with the story.