Friday, February 20, 2009

Just the news


Thanks for your comments friends on the last post. I'm continuing to learn and fight for joy!

Just a few pics of Lawrence to update you on his everyday life. . .

Enjoy this pic of Law with his binky, cause as he likes to say, "i don't need it any more". Good job Mark, I would have given him another 6 months:) He does wake up at 5:30 now.




Breakfast, as long as he'll sit there!















He loves to play "parking lot" with his blocks and cars and trains. Ahhh, I like it when he gets into parking lot.

2 comments:

words and streets said...

The binky was cute, but I like binkyless Law. Ahh, yes, maybe you should Craigs list some Hess trucks for the boy. He NEEDS them. How are you feeling?? Love you babe.

therooddog said...

He's so BIG ! Looks like he's only got about 6 more month before he's gonna be taller than me.