Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October?

October 18 really? Days are slow, weeks are fast. I lost a week with a cold, cough and lethargy. Just getting back into life as we prepare for some guests to come in town. The kids are over the moon with Uncle John arriving tomorrow!! Woohoo. Not much time, but here are some recent activities.


Going to our local park during our local holiday. this man was writing with water, isn't that so cool? You can see him in action in the video below.


Oh yeah. . . don't mess with me.
Friends whom we haven't seen for almost a year came to visit us:) Thanks guys!

We found the amusement part of our local park. . . uh oh.
Jud likes to take Emma down the slide. She likes it too. Yes, thats the Grady in the background!!
Line up of kids at our outing to the zoo.


random saturday outside our house.


The park. Note my well behaved kids at the end. . . ahh yes.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm seriously loving your blog lately... :)

Julie said...

Love all the "cultural" videos...esp. the ones that show the Chinese staring at ALL your blonde headed babes. Are all these kids yours?

I'm seriously jealous about the farmers market on your street...though it would take me a while to buy meat there. I'm sure it's much fresher than anything I buy!

jaimebuggy said...

Were you filming while riding a bike???? I guess that it's better than texting while riding ;)