Friday, January 20, 2012

No pictures

No, Julie, I did not cut my own hair:( Do you think I'm crazy? But, this girl took layers to new levels for me. She thought my hair was way too thick, which I agree, but woah! I definitely got my 20$ worth, and now I won't need a haircut for a year.

No pictures for you this weekend. We've had the flu you see, and do you really want pics of that? Actually the littles and I have somehow managed to steer clear for now. Mark has been drinking lots of ginger water and bland rice porridge that my helper has made for him. mmmmm.

Mark and I have now applied for our licenses over here. Hilarious. I wish I could explain to you all the rooms we went in and out of, all to get a date in Feb to go take the test. My favorite was the health examination. I think there were ten rooms and I think anyone with a pulse would be able to pass. I'm not complaining!! Just sitting here laughing.

Let the festivities begin. The largest holiday of the year is upon us. We are about to see and hear firworks for a week. The kids will be thrilled, unless they can't sleep, but I'm hoping they will:)

Okay, I'm rambling as you can tell. Enough. Have a good weekend!!

No comments: