Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Success

is 2 kids who put their poopy on the potty. Woohoo. Record day at the Collin's house. I mean, I did chase Judson around the house for 15 minutes when he was trying to find his hiding place. But, it did work:) Yahoo. That was after watching Emma all morning too and getting her at just the right time. Man, I know a little too much about my kids digestion cycles.

Potty training is much easier over here than back there in the America. I mean, local kids wear split pants and their caretakers(usually their grandparents) hold them over the bushes or street corner whenever they need to go. So, its been great when I'm out to catch one of them and hold them over a bush, or under a tree to let em go. No stares and everyone understands. I love it. I mean, except when I step in it, or when my kid sits in it. . .

Easter morning. Our playdough mountain and the tomb is empty! Thanks Noel Piper. Caroline and I made monkey cake as a special treat, and Lawrence gave me more credit than I deserve when he called them "rocks". He said, did you make them like the stone that they rolled away? HE keeps asking for more stones. I think we have a new tradition.

Easter brunch at our friends house.



Picking up the kids at their school. It was right before a rain, so hot and humid.
snack time.









The boy loves to help Daddy do dishes. I'm not patient enough to let him. Usually he takes off his shirt. I found him like this . . .

No comments: