Tuesday, November 26, 2013


This is our new apartment.  Isn't it lovely?  Ha.  The landlords are rennovating it right now.  They say it will be done in Jan and then we will move in.  It is in our same complex, just 2 buildings down, but has 4 bedrooms instead of 3.  We are dreaming of a boys and girls rooms!!!  I went to take a look 2 weeks ago.  I'll have to go again and get pics this week.  Here is the hallway.

Dining room

Girls Room

Yup, you guessed it.  I'm hoping thats not the toilet we actually get, but well, I guess it will be.

Other bathroom(that I think they are putting in a real tub in!!)

Boys room

Living Room

Smiley boy.  



Soccer Saturday.



This is reading time on moms bed.  I guess when the girl can't read, let alone Chinese comic books, sleep is a good option.  I really like the box she made to sleep in tho!!



Can you see the curl?


Lovely day for a picnic

I always have too many helpers.





Sunday afternoon backyard jump roping.  The little girl and tiny mama will be our new neighbors.



Sound of Music Friday night movie night dancing


Silent excersizes


Jud loves soccer

No comments: