Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Neighborhood party

Its not often that someone besides me takes pictures of anything, but some of our neighbors brought a nice camera and sent me these pictures of our party.


Preparing for our skit from Matthew 2 

Caroline acting out one of the birth scriptures




Dirty looks from Emma




Um, I guess they had no women in their group




Angels We Have Heard on High Trio  (While holding a guests sleeping heavy baby)



A great picture of Luke!!

Mark sharing from the Big Picture Story Bible (It is translated, and we gave each family one as a gift)

The whole group.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh. Mark as "Mary" is hilarious! And I love Emma's grumpy face. :-)

scs said...

Great photos, indeed! Love that you guys squeezed in so many diverse parties this month (you are my hero, as I've said before and will say again...and I even saw in an old post you made adorable handmade gifts to boot!). I love what a blessing you seek to be to your neighbors. I also love Emma's dirty looks. Ha!