Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I have no clever titles anymore. . . .

I'm working backwards, be patient:)  Luke is his usual almost 23 pound 10 month old self.  No, he doesn't crawl, I barely have him on the floor because I don't want him to get harmed by the other children.:)


BooHoo.  We said goodbye to Kristin last week.  We will sorely miss her:(  But she is going home to get married!!  Yahoo.

Lawrence graduated from Kindergarten.  We, I mean, he will miss it:)

Jud and Emma go back in August.  They will join their same teachers and class mates for their last year of Kindergarten and then I will have 5 children at home to school.  Oh my.  

Emma's teachers love her.

Last day of school!!  



I made my own cake after my birthday was officially cancelled due to throwing up Judson and feverish Luke.

My life has consisted of many game nights this month.

First day at the pool!!


Hair cuts!





Dance recital.

1 comment:

brandiandmatt said...

LOVE all these pictures. No clever titles needed when you have such cute kids to post pictures of :) Love you and miss you lots!!