Friday, January 9, 2015

December


December came and went.  My best Christmas gift was my parents allowing me to talk them into coming last minute!  We found cheap tickets a week before they arrived.  It was a huge help to me!  My mom baked, wrapped gifts, made gifts.  My dad fixed up the house and cleaned!  Come back soon!




Grandma and Papu came!!



The day after they arrived was Lawrence's 8th Birthday!
 
                                  
                                 










Then Marks Birthday!!  
                                              

Ayi's Christmas gift to Luke
Luke's favorite Christmas gift, a new toothbrush:)  It lights up.

Christmas morning



My favorite sweaters ever.  Thanks mom:)


Judson got invited to a classmates Birthday party.  Meanwhile Caroline and my mom got the flu at home. . . 








Gingerbread cookies













Caroline's dance class getting ready for their performance.  Which sadly we will miss because we have to leave the country on Tue!!

Head wash and massage:)

And some added hair if you need it.  




And we had our first ever Christmas Eve service!  Many of our neighbors came.





No comments: