Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dentist Visit

Today 6 of us went for our teeth cleaning.  I went first because I wanted to run to the hospital after I was done so I could have my nasty sore-throat checked out.  I left Mark with 4 of the kids, he said he could handle it.  Turns out he had 3 cavities that they filled right then, and I guess the Dr. was not too impressed by our children all going nuts in the room.  However, Marks cavities got filled, the children didn't get hurt, and the hygienist just sent me the picture below.  Oh, and the Dr. confirmed that all I have is a sore-throat!


1 comment:

scs said...

Oh man, love this for so many reasons (well, except for the sore throat part). Miss you people, and the wonderful (and hilarious) adventure that is life over there! (And, your kids have totally assimilated if they do the peace sign in photos without prompting now!?)