Thursday, March 17, 2011

For E

Well, my friend E called me today. And because I love her and because she is going through chemo right now, and because she busted my chops about not posting lately(ok, she really didn't bust my chops, but I like to say that even though I don't know what that means). She gently nudged me to update. So this ones for you friend! And in no order, why is it so difficult to arrange photos on this here blog thing? Oh well, enjoy the out of order pics. I'm too tired to work hard to get them in order. Does that give you a clue about how I'm adjusting to 4? Emma is doing so well. I on the other hand, am doing, "ok". Life is busy. I'm working to figure out the new "normal". I'm refereeing mostof the day with the older 2 and younger 2. I should take a class on refereeing, I could use some help.

Judson gently(or not) nudging Emma to get closer to the neighbor's dogs. She actually was not scared at all. When they would bark she would jump a little but not move.
Emma can hold a snack trap with her right hand! How about that! We have seen a few dr's the last few weeks. They all say that she is doing really well and that she is really small. We are going to see a hand surgeon in April, but the dr's don't think that anything will be done because her right hand is pretty functional.
She can say "cheese". Have I mentioned that she is a total ham and loves a camera? Grandma Susan is here to visit for a few days!
Judson and his belly.
In case you think I've forgotten my 2nd born. He loves to dip oreos.

Emma loves her new found oreo's too.
Trying to read to the little ones.
I now like my bath!! Daddy taught me!
Big and small.
Sharing a blanket.
Sunglasses.


She warmed up to Papu.
Our friend Sandra stayed with us a few days as she prepared to move.
o
Who needs toys when you have a recycling bin?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update :) love the pics. Looks like you guys are doing great. Good to talk to you the other day. Miss you, friend!
e