Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick on his 2nd Birthday

Oh bummer, Jud's got a yucky bug. On his 2nd birthday too! Oh well, good thing it was a laid back birthday, and he doesn't really know. We'll celebrate another day!

In other news, I canceled Emma's surgery for tomorrow. This great Dr whom I took Emma to see, at an International Adoption Clinic, called me on Sat and asked me some good questions regarding the surgery. All of which I didn't have good answers too. So, in the end, I'm taking Emma to see a different hand guy, an orthopedic hand surgeon on Friday April 8th, and have rescheduled the surgery for April 27th in case I want to go through with it. Thanks for praying and asking!

I've also scheduled surgery for Emma's eyes(to unclog her tear ducts) on the April 20th. Both are outpatient. Pray for wisdom for us and for me to rest in God's great control as life seems very out of control!

1 comment:

Robb said...

Congratulations! I played the video below and all three kids circled around. What a beautiful family!

~Randi