Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catch up



Jud and Car snuggle time. Yes, Juddy still sucks his thumb and rubs his belly!
Out on an adventure!
The kids love the subway. I don't take them on it unless Mark is with me, but they love it!!


Spending time before picking up C and L at school. It costs 10 cents to ride this for 5 minutes!!
The girls came with me to an old friends wedding.
The bride and groom
Me seeing some friends baby, I didn't even know they were married!! I had a great time seeing friends I haven't seen for 5 years!

Caroline and Lawrence got mazes in the mail from Grandma Susan and couldn't wait to do them!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I needed a good laugh tonight and your video did the trick! Thanks for continuing to post update with your family! We should schedule a time to Skype soon! Want to?

Danielle said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you all a little through it. Love your family and will pray for you all and especially you. Being mama is a big job that opens us up to lots of sanctification, huh? But also lots of grace. Praying for you guys!