Sunday, February 5, 2012

Caroline's 7th Birthday

Caroline had a fun birthday, Wed Feb 1. And a fun party on Sat. I'm wiped out. She had an extra special day as normal life has not resumed yet. She got to go out with Daddy for breakfast, to the play area for the am(we skipped school) and to the aquarium with her bff in the afternoon. Then, we had a party on Sat. and all 4 of the classmates we invited came!! I was shocked, but with Mark running interference with the other kids and Li helping me corral the girls, we made it.

I am thankful for Caroline. She is an honest, stubborn, genuine, persistent little girl. She is dramatic, feeling joy and sadness strongly, something I know well:) Happy Day!



Aquarium with friends!
American Doll gifts thanks to Grandma Susan and Grandma Rene and Papu!
Dragon show at the aquarium
Emma gets a little time with Marie Grace

Play place with Grady!



Birthday Party
Scavenger hunt thanks to Li ayi!!







No comments: