Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday morning

It was our first week back in the full swing of Mark back in class, and meetings. In order to mix it up this am, and because it wasn't raining(its rained all week), I went wild and crazy and took the littles on an adventure after dropping off the bigs.


Out the door and Lawrences shoe is bothering him. I told him this picture was a good representation of his general state. Notice everyone at their respective "position".

The part of the walk to school that has a "sidewalk"

Lining up at the top of the steps at school for a tic tac(the only way I could get them to behave on the way to school and once inside the school)
Bigs are at school and our first stop? Dunkin Donuts for a donut for the littles.
Then to the grocery store. What is up with the man and the oil?And, because our coffee maker is broken and I don't want to ever see a packet of instant coffee again. . . A treat to help me make the long walk home. . .

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so glad for you that there is a Starbucks!! My favorite is caramel macchiato- whenever I make the splurge. Love the pictures, again!

A said...

I used to have a friend who lived at that metro stop, LinPing Lu, right? I like that area. You'll probably get a coffee maker before May, but (if not) you're welcome to have ours!