Sunday, March 18, 2012

Driving






Its true, we bought a car. Mark finally passed his driving test and we purchased a . . . well. . . I'm not sure what you call it. It seats 7 and it looks like a box, and it runs:) A good local friend found this car for us, so we went one Sat and took it out for a drive. Then, Mark picked it up on Wed. and I actually didn't even go look at it until Friday. Why? Well, I was a bit scared of the thing to be honest. Mark finally made me get in and drive, and I struggled to get out from our downstairs parking garage. I squealed the tires, made a nasty smell and stopped at the top to get out and make Mark drive the rest of the way.

I did drive again and have even gone out by myself. Its been nice to be able to put groceries in my car, and not have to find a cab. And, it seems safer to get the kids all buckled in a car and go out, rather than parade them all out to the street and dodge cars, bikes and motorcycles. So, I'm thankful, but still a little bit afraid:)

Li played playdough with Caroline for a looooong time yesterday. They made food and opened a shop!






Jud loves the dogs. I think Jud and the dog have similar hair. . . and sometimes you can't find their eyes:)

No comments: