Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Judson!


My cakes wouldn't come out of the pan:) HA. So I kept them in the pan. Jud didn't mind. I can't believe he is 3. I remember moving to Louisville and realizing as I was bouncing in the Penske truck that I was pregnant. March 29, the storm sent me into active labor while Mark, Lisa and Chris were enjoying a basketball game. The doctor on call was mean to me, and I told Mark to find me another doctor. He didn't. So I told my nurse, Tracy, not to let me in a room with that doctor at any time. She listened. At 3 am when I called her in she told me I could have the baby with her, not with that crazy Dr. I listened to her this time and was the first to see that our sweet baby was a boy. I enjoyed that hospital time with Judson John Collins. I kept thinking, this is the last time I will ever do this again. . .


This was the show of hands when Mark asked whose birthday it was. . . hmmmm

He was a bit cranky, and this is him before cake time.

He woke up for cake!


We went to the indoor play place to celebrate.


And we ended the day with Jud's favorite position, watching Winne the Pooh, with his new favorite Finn McMissile. Happy Birthday sweet little Juddy!!

2 comments:

words and streets said...

Really? It was the last time?!?! Ok. :) you are awesome delivering that babe by yourself!
Happy birthday juddy buddy!!! I really can't believe he is 3, either. You are a sweet boy, Judson!!!
Miss you guys!!
Call me megitta...

brandiandmatt said...

Happy Birthday, Judson!! I got a little nostalgic looking at the pictures of that play place. I remember taking Eli there...