Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another round of hair cuts

Why does kids hair grow so fast?  I can't keep up.  Did I tell you about last time Jud got his hair cut?  They decided to do a dry wash.  He was ok with that, but when it came time to lay down and wash out the soap, he was having nothing to do with it.  Li and I held him down while he kicked and screamed.  Then I held him down to get his hair cut.  Lets just say that it was shorter. . .  in some spots.

This day, wise mom went with no wash.  He was calm.  Not smiling, but calm.

Such a funny face.

Lawrence, like me, enjoys a good wash and massage.

And a mohawk doesn't hurt.


This is Emma's first hair cut in a salon.  She wasn't so sure at first.

Yahoo, I'm done, and I got 2 lollipops out of those guys.

She asked me yesterday when she could get her hair cut again.

At the park with new haircuts!







Lisa let us borrow a bike, and after moving the seat down, Emma can ride!!


1 comment:

words and streets said...

Sooooo cute! Kids look all so much bigger! I know, my kids need haircuts too. Kind of a pain bit do nice when it's all done!! Miss and love you!!