Friday, May 10, 2013

Slow going

Slowly getting adjusted.  Kids are sleeping at night, but my body is still working to feel normal.  And, I love some American grocery stores, but I'm a tad bit overwhelmed.  I came out from a quick grocery run the other day(during which I couldn't find a worker to check me out, I finally said loudly, "I guess self check out is the way to go" to which no one responded.  Oh, but Im telling you that after I came out I opened a door of a car that looked like mine, and got in the passenger side to see that it wasn't Mark at the wheel, but a very surprised blond woman.  Hm. . . .

Anyway, call me.  502-407-7130.  However, we are living in a basement right now, so we actually don't get reception. BUT, you can always call and hope we are out, or that I'll respond to your voicemail:)

No comments: