Monday, September 2, 2013

Long Overdue update

Sorry for the silence, if you noticed it!  We've had a full, fun summer.  I don't know where to start except the here and now.  I made Mark cancel a trip on Sunday because I thought I was in labor!  I was up the night before with some serious contractions, but alas they stopped!  Oops.  I feel silly as this is my 4th pregnancy.  But now, I'm fighting for contentment in God's good timing of this babies birth, getting excited about meeting him/her and keeping on with life.  I've started schooling the 4 kids, trying to make space for baby stuff in our room and get lots of trips to the library in.  Its so fun to have 2 kids reading. And I love library day, they devour the new books.  The 3 oldest started a soccer program for which I'm grateful.  Friends, fun, energy-draining.

And now what you've all been waiting for.  Pictures of the 139th Grange Fair.
Lots of 2nd cousins.  My kids kept saying, we have new cousins!  Thankful for a long-overdue reunion.

This boy has always wanted a motorcycle


Strolling the Mid-way

Mark Collins, finally shows up to the Grange Fair


Arcades

Petting the goats




Snow cones 






Uncle Jereme to the shoe rescue










Oh yeah 4 H












Face painting





































1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

I want to call you! I'll dig up your stateside number and try to do that pronto, pre-baby!
Love you so! The end is SO the hardest - hang in there!