Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Friday

Man, how do the days just zoom by? No pictures or videos for you as my camera is broken. How will I survive?

Emma got the tubes out of her eyes today. No problems! Her fingers are healing nicely. I was a bit alarmed last Sunday when taking off the bandage, but they are looking better and better. It seems like she has some use of the pinky now, but she is pretty hesitant to use it much as it is still really scabby.

Mark finished his exams this week. Graduation is next Friday. We are in the throws of throwing away most of our belongings. Caroline had a hard time when we asked her about getting rid of some of her toys. Mark took her out on a date this morning and talked through our reasons for leaving and how it costs us something to follow God's leading. She seems to have understood it well, and is participating in helping us clean out. Pray for her. Pray for Lawrence too as he doesn't do well with transition. Even though I know this, its so hard for me to be patient with him. Pray for me to be patient and take the time to explain things so he can have time to prepare!! Pray for me to have wisdom in cleaning out/packing up and still loving my kids and husband and entertaining our family! Thanks friends.

Megan


1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, friend, I remember. I will be praying. You will feel so free and relieved once it's all over! You are living the hardest part right now. Press on.