Friday, May 6, 2011


Has it been over a week? When people ask me how Emma is doing after surgery, I have to remember that she had surgery. The day after surgery Judson pulled all of her wrappings off her hand. I freaked out and took her down to the Dr and he unwrapped and re-wrapped her bandage. I'm thankful for the time because the Doc spent some time with us, showing me that she was not in pain, and talking through what he did and what we are looking for. And he didn't put the soft cast back on(the thing that went around her neck). So, she just has a bandage on her hand, with her one good finger sticking out. She has been acting normal since the day after!!

Mark just finished his last seminary class yesterday! Reading, papers and one final and he is done. I can't believe our time here is almost over. We have had a really good 3 years here. Maybe I'll write something deeper on that later, we'll see.

A few pics and videos for you.









2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I miss my Jud Bud! He is such a big boy with that big boy haircut. And what an appetite! (Like I'm surprised) Caroline eats as much in one week as was in that bowl! I'm still hoping for some matchmaking to happen once y'all get over here!

Mary said...

Oh Meg, she is too cute. She is such a big girl and is talking so well! You are such a wonderful mama...i can't wait to see you interacting with her in person.