Sunday, November 6, 2011

Law's haircut


Grandma Rene has been cutting the kids hair from birth(well, you know what I mean). We would just wait until she was in town to get the hair cuts. SOOO, as the boys hair has grown I've been dreading what I was going to do. You know, the sentimentality of it and the fact that my boys are. . . well. . . boys, not happy to sit and have anyone come near their hair.

So on Saturday we walked to the nearest hair cut place and did it! Mission accomplished. Of course, in Lawrence style, he was not sure of the hair wash or cut, but he did make it through with only a few mean faces(see below).

Hmm, I might like this. . .


Umm, maybe not. . .
Holding on for dear life. . .


Lets be done with this!!!


Oh, a red cape. . . kinda cool.



Tired of this. (but doesn't he kind of look like Justin Beiber?)

Final product. Phew.

No comments: