Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December



I overheard Lawrence this am saying, "yeah, its a tree, but there are no candy canes, and its fake". :) Thats been my attitude lately too. "Yeah, its ok, but its not like life back in America, especially during the holidays" I'm needing to up the fight to be content where God has me, and to not dwell in my self-pity of missing friends and family. Real missing, but don't want to miss trusting that God has me here now all according to His perfect plan. Quick thoughts from a busy girl!!

It finally got cold yesterday! I'll take not breaking out the winter coats until December 1!!!

2 comments:

Mamacrust04 said...

Thanks for your honesty about this struggle....this has been one I have been having since we moved from Colorado. Praying for you friend!

Leventhal Family said...

Oh Megan! I'm sure it must be so hard...especially around the holidays. I will be praying for you to find peace, contentment and encouragement where he has you right now. Love you friend! Can we mail you some candy canes!?! :) Would love to!!!