Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bonding

Just hanging out in Guangzhou bonding with baby Emma. We made some great strides today! Mark wore her quite a bit in the carrier and she eventually stopped crying!
Smiling again for the camera.Caroline is even working to get some Emma time!

This one is what much of our day looks like, after I try and put her down.
She is pretty tired now, but we are trying to stretch her out a bit. I couldn't put her down last night without her crying, so I had to let her fall asleep on me. She did let me put her down eventually and we all had a great night sleep. We actually woke her up at 7:15 because we were all hungry! Thanks for your encouragement and prayers! We are so thankful for you walking through this with us.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't get enough! Please keep posting. We are praying for everyone's adjustments!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the updates!! Congrats on your new baby girl. She's adorable. That's so cool that you took Caroline with you. She will remember that forever. Good bonding for her with her new sister. Love you guys! hope to see you this summer (or beach trip)

emme said...

oops that's me (Emme) not Camryn....didn't realize I was signed in under her account!