Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We leave tomorrow. . .

and I'm sick! Pray for good rest and healing for me. I've had a fever and cough since Friday and can't seem to shake it. Got an antibiotic today though, so hopefully that will kick in! Caroline is also sick, so pray for her too!

So thankful for mom and dad being here since Sunday, they have run the house and taken care of the kids while I sat and Mark was off at school.

Pray that I'll rest in God's plans for me and our trip and not hold tightly to the way I think this should go! Look forward to updating you from the other side of the ocean!

Megan

2 comments:

Forest.com said...

GOD BLESS U.

Leventhal Family said...

Oh goodness...praying for you Megan! Can't wait to follow along. Praying the antibiotics kick in quickly so you and Caroline are able to fully recover before this next transition! Praying, praying, praying as you enter a new phase of the journey!