Thursday, February 17, 2011

Video



Praises! I am at the computer without Emma, and she is not crying and actually stood up and walked!! We saw her walk the other day for a few minutes, but hasn't since then!! She is walking to Caroline! Yahoo. Slowly, slowly. . . she actually went to bed in the crib last night too, after Mark put her down! In some ways this long time away is so brutal. I miss the boys so much. And yet, I'm working on being thankful for this time, cooped up in a small hotel room, with so little to do but bond with Emma and study her and give her some needed attention. I really am stunned, she is actually moving around the room! Ok, off to enjoy some freedom!

3 comments:

words and streets said...

So awesome. Made me tear up!! Meg, she has excellent use of that hand. I'm really impressed!! She's just lovely, I could watch her all day. Love to you all!! And I bet your boys will seem SO much older to you, it's going to be a grand reunion. :)

scs said...

I love Emma's jibber jabber...and how she seems to be looking for more cups at the end! She looks like a smart cookie!! I was thinking how strange it is to be in a hotel room for 2 weeks as you all learn to do life together--glad you guys will travel monday but sounds like you have great perspective on the focused bonding time. Oh, and tell Car we'll have pancakes waiting upon her return :)

Reidoutpost said...

Cute!! But she needs a bigger bow on her head :). You guys are really from the south aren't ya! Great to see her progress friend. Enjoy!